Full Name: Mohammed Hussein Wali Gender: Male Birthdate: 1985 Nationality: Iraq Degree: MSc Academic Title: Lecturer College\Center: College of Biotechnology
Departement: Department of Biomedical technologies Major: Medical Microbiology Specialty: Molecular Biology Occupation: Lecturer Mother Language: Arabic Other Languages: English Work email: firstname.lastname@example.org Personal email: mohammedwali2009@Gmail.com
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Biochemical Technology from the University of Technology – Baghdad / Iraq (2007)
Master degree (M.Sc.) in Medical Microbiology form the University of Manchester / The United Kingdom (2013)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Experienced at work management, team coordinating, implementing new ideas in the workplace
• Experienced program/operations management in high threat areas of the world
• Capability to solve problems, perform a required task in pressured work environments
• Skilled in organizational development and employee productivity.
• Proficient in all aspects of operations management and project/program management.
• Successful team worker and proficient in team leadership
• Effective communicator at all management levels to include Arabic & English language capability.
• Confident decision maker with exceptional organizational skills and a sincere focus on mission and values
AlChalabi, R., Wali, M., Al-Ugaili, Dh. and AlAmery, H. (2020) Association between Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms of Vitamin D Receptor Gene and Diabetes With Progression Of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. Annals of Tropical Medicine and Public Health. Vol. 23 Issue 7, pp. 1007 – 1016.
Wali, M., Allami, H. and Al-Salmani M. (2020) Genetic Polymorphism In Glp-1r Gene Associated With The Risk Of Coronary Artery Disease In Iraqi Patients With Type 2 Diabetic. Biochem. Cell. Arch. Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 2321-2326, 2020.
Sahar, M., Wali, M., Marwa A. and Bushra H. (2020) Detection Of Genetic Polymorphism In EGFR Gene In Trible Negative Breast Cancer Women From Iraq. Biochem. Cell. Arch. Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 1921-1925, 2020.
Naif, Hassan N., Wali, M. and Taha, H. (2020) Molecular Detection and Genotyping Of Human Metapneumovirus In Children With Acute Respiratory Infection In Iraq. Biochem. Cell. Arch. Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 1261-1269, 2020.
Mezaal, S., Al-Ubaidy, A. and Wali, M. (2015) Detection of virulence genes (eae,blacmy-2,box) in Escherichia coli isolates from beta-thalasemic and non thalasemic patients by using PCR technique. World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research
Flayyih, A., Hassani, H. and Wali, M. (2015) Detection of biofilm genes (gtf) in Streptococcus mutans isolated from human dental plaque and dental caries. Iraq Journal of Science.
Flayyih, M., Hassani, A. and Wali, M. (2015) Identification of Streptococcus mutans from human dental plaque and dental caries using 16S rRNA gene. Iraq Journal of Science
Jameel, S., Wali, M. and AL-Khayat, F. (2017) Public Health Importance of Some Common Intestinal Protozoa in Food Handler - in Baghdad. International Journal of Science and NatureVol. 8, 1. Published by Science Research Publication.