Full Name: Farah Muaiad Ibrahim Gender: Female Birthdate: 1979 Nationality: Iraq Degree: MSc Academic Title: Assistant Professor College\Center: College of Science
Departement: Chemistry Department Major: Chemistry Specialty: Inorganic chemistry Occupation: Teaching Mother Language: Arabic Other Languages: English Work email: firstname.lastname@example.org
B.Sc. in chemistry from Al-Nahrain University (2000).
M.Sc. in chemistry from Al-Nahrain University (2003)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 2013-2023 One of the members of the spectrometry laboratory committee, Department of Chemistry, College of Science, University of Al-Nahrain, for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
One of the members of the examination committee.
One of the members of the documents audit committee.
One of the members of the Higher Rapporteur Committee.
One of the members of the committees to discuss graduation projects for the fourth stage
One of the members of the Preparatory Committee as well as the Scientific Committee in international conferences
Evaluation of several local and international research
One of the members of the Council of the Department of Chemistry
Teaching in the Department of Chemistry, College of Science, Al-Nahrain University from 2006 until now
I work at the Chemistry, Al-Nahrain University. Inorganic Chemistry. The current project is a synthesis of coordination compounds and metal nanoparticles, which have different applications( bio-inorganic, photostabilizer, green synthesis).
supervising graduation projects for fourth-year students. I was one of the members of the discussion committee for master's students in inorganic chemistry.
• 2006 – 2016: Assistant Lecturer / Lecturer, Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory, Department of Chemistry, College of Science, University of Al-Nahrain, for undergraduate students.
• 2016 – 2017: Lecturer, General chemistry laboratory and teaching for undergraduate students, Department of Biomedical Engineering, College of Engineering, University of Al-Nahrain.
• 2012 - 2017: Lecturer, General chemistry laboratory for Physics Department, College of Science, University of Al-Nahrain, for undergraduate students.
2020-2022: Assistant professor, Industrial Chemistry laboratory, Department of Chemistry, College of Science, University of Al-Nahrain for undergraduate students.
• 2017-2023: Assistant professor, Inorganic chemistry, Department of Chemistry, College of Science, University of Al-Nahrain, Teaching undergraduate studentsز
Many letters of thanks and appreciation by the minister, the president of the university and the head of the department
Conferences, symposiums and workshops
1-The First Scientific Conference the College of Education for Pure Sciences 2012, Iraq.
2-International Scientific Congress of Pure, Applied and Technological Sciences (Minar Congress) 2021, Turkey.
3-The 3rd International Conference on Materials Engineering and Science (IConMEAS 2020)
December 28-30, 2020, Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia.
4-1st Electronic Conference for Graduate Students Projects,2019-2020, College of Science, Al-Nahrain University.
5- I received international Certification from Publons Academy peer reviewer.
6- Participated in the course as a speaker, in 2019, Modern Methods for Material Characterization and Surface Analyses.
7- Participated in the course as a speaker (Training in the use of chemical analysis devices Atomic absorption, IR, and UV)
8- Participated in the course as a speaker(Green manufacturing, diagnosis and detection of nanoparticles chemically and physically)
9- I participated in a training diploma entitled Scopus diploma for intentional scientific publication, Turkey.