Full Name: Dr. Shatha Hussain Ali Gender: Female Birthdate: 1961 Nationality: Iraq Degree: PhD Academic Title: Professor College\Center: College of Medicine
Departement: Pediatrics Major: Arabic Specialty: Pediatrics Occupation: Professor in Pediatrics Mother Language: Arabic Other Languages: Eglish Work email: firstname.lastname@example.org Personal email: email@example.com
M.B. Ch. B.: College of Medicine, Baghdad University Jun. 1985
D.C.H.: Al-Mustansiriya University Nov. 1991
C.A.B.P: Council of Arab Board in Pediatrics Apr. 1994
Consultant Pediatrician: 11.2 .2009
Subspecialty: Pediatric Nephrology
- Lecturer in Pediatrics/ College of Medicine in 17. 3. 1998
- Assistant Professor in Pediatrics/ College of Medicine in 12. 11. 2002.
- Professor in Pediatrics/ College of Medicine in 6. 5. 2009
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Date of the first Employment: 31.8.1985
- Aug. 1985 – Sep. 1986: Joiner resident in different hospitals in Baghdad. Training in Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology and General Pediatrics.
- Sep. 1986 – Oct. 1988: General practitioner in rural areas, Ballad Hospital / Salah Al – Deen governorate.
- Oct. 1988- Aug. 1994: Resident, Arab Board student, training in different branches of Pediatrics in Child Central Teaching Hospital for Pediatrics /Al-Mustansiriya University.
- Aug. 1994 – Oct. 1995: Specialist in Pediatrics, Pediatrics & Obstetric Hospital in Al-Muthana governorate.
- Oct. 1995 – May 1997: Specialist in Pediatrics in Al-Karama Teaching Hospital in Baghdad.
10.5.1997: Scanded to Department of Pediatrics/College of Medicine/ L-Nahrain University
and Al-kadhmiya Teaching Hospital.
12.1.1998: Permanent transport / Specialist in Pediatrics to Department of Pediatrics/College
of Medicine/ L-Nahrain University and Al-kadhmiya Teaching Hospital.
17.3.1998: Lecturer in Pediatrics
6.2.2000: Training students of Iraqi Board for Medical Specialization/ Pediatrics
12.11.2002Assistant Professor in Pediatrics
6.3.2003: Training student of Iraqi Board for Medical Specialization/ Family Medicine
25.3.2004: Training students of Iraqi Board for Medical Specialization/ Pediatric Nephrology
1.7.2004 : The Department Coordinator
3.7.2006 Head of Department of Pediatrics/ College of Medicine/AL-Nahrain University
11.2 .2009 : Consultant Pediatrician
6. 5. 2009: Professor in Pediatrics
3.12.2014: Head of Department of Pediatrics/ College of Medicine/ AL-Nahrain University
1/ 11 / 2020 : Professor in pediatric department
Postgraduate students : Iraqi Board , Arab Board in Pediatrics
Postgraduate students : Iraqi Board / Pediatric Nephrology
Undergraduate : 4TH , 5TH , 6TH students
postgraduate : Iraqi Board , Arab Board in Pediatrics , Pediatric Nephrology
Al-Nahrain University Prize 2019 : Distinguished Professor
Thanks : many
• Member of Iraqi Medical Association.
• Member of Iraqi Pediatric Society.
• Member of Iraqi Association for Nephrologists & kidney transplant
• Member of The Arab Society of Nephrology and Renal Transplantation (ASNRT)
• Member of International Pediatric Nephrology Association (IPNA)
• Member of Pan – Arab Pediatric Nephrology Association (PAPNA)
• Member of Iraqi Hypertension Society (IHS) / 2012