الاسم الكامل: أ.م.د. ياسر عماد عبدالعزيز الجنس: ذكر سنة الميلاد: 1973 الجنسية: العراق الشهادة: دكتوراه اللقب العلمي: أستاذ مساعد التشكيل: كلية الهندسة
القسم: قسم الهندسة الكيمياوية التخصص العام: هندسة كيمياوية التخصص الدقيق: هدروديناميك المفاعلات الكيمياوية المنصب: رئيس قسم الهندسة الكيمياوية اللغة الام: العربية اللغات الاخرى: الانكليزية البريد الالكتروني الرسمي: firstname.lastname@example.org
Education and qualification
(Feb. 2012 – Jan.2013) Post Doctorate, Chemical and Biochemical Engineering department/ Missouri University of Science & Technology, Rolla – Missouri, USA.
(Jan. 2008) Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering /University of Technology, Baghdad – Iraq.
(Experimental and Modeling study on multiphase flow reactors).
(May 1998) M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering / University of Technology, Baghdad – Iraq.
(Research and development for synthesis of organic pigments).
(Jun. 1995) B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering / University of Baghdad, Baghdad – Iraq.
(Jun. 1991) High school degree / Baghdad College high school for boys, Baghdad, Iraq.
(December, 16th 2019 – 5 Jan. 2022) Head of Chemical Engineering Department, Al- Nahrain University, Baghdad – Iraq.
(March, 3rd 2016) Scientific promotion to Assistant Professor in Chemical Engineering was achieved.
(February, 2012 – January 2013) for almost 1 year, Visiting Scholar and Post Doctorate course in Missouri University of Science & Technology, Rolla, MO., USA.
(July, 2012 – October, 2012) 4 months, a member of team design project of Biomass Gasification of Adaptive ARC, as a collaboration between Missouri University of S & T and adaptive ARC, Inc. / San Francesco – CA / USA.
(October, 2008 – Still) 12 years 9 month, Faculty member in Chemical Engineering Department, Al-Nahrain University, Baghdad – Iraq.
(February, 2009 – January, 2012) almost 3 years, Director of the Division of Quality Assurance and University Performance, Al-Nahrain University, Baghdad – Iraq.
(March, 2006 – October, 2008) 2 years 7 months, Faculty member in Chemical Engineering Department, University of Tikrit, Tikrit – Iraq, as Lecturer.
(June 1998 – October 2003) 5 years 3 months, I have worked in a trading company (Al– Jubil for International Trading / Amman – Jordan) as their representative in Iraq, and at the same time as a commercial manager.
(June 1997 – June 1998) 1 year, I have worked in (Scientific laboratory for Industrial Analysis) as an Engineer in part times. My work was concerned with analysis some chemical materials to control its quality.
المناصب والتدرج الوظيفي
Faculty member in Chemical Engineering Department
- hydrodynamic and fluid flow systems
- heat transfer and energy consumption
- waste water treatment and adsorption
- Biodiesel and renewable energy
خبرات بحثية و اشراف
• Supervised on 7 post graduate students in chemical engineering field for subjects related to adsorption and water treatment, renewable energy and reuse of materials, hydrodynamics and heat transfer in chemical reactors.
• Supervised on almost 15 graduated projects spited between plant design projects for several industrial products and practical laboratory projects.
1- Yasser I. Abdulaziz and Issam K. Salih "A study of preparation of copper phthalocyanine blue pigment from local substances", 3rd Jordan International Chemical Engineering Conference, Sept. 1999, Amman – Jordan .
2- Moses Kagumba, Yasser I. Abdulaziz, and Muthanna Al-Dahhan "The effect of internals and solid loading on bubble dynamics in slurry bubble column", AIChE International Conference, Oct.2012, Pittsburgh- PA, USA.
3- Yasser I. Abdulaziz, Issam K. Salih and Thamer J. Mohammed " Influences of Operating Variables on Hydrodynamic Performance of Plunging Water Jet Downflow Bubble Column" IJCPE, Vol.15 No.4, 2014, 67-08.
4- Yasser I. Abdulaziz " Impact of Different H/D Ratio on Axial Gas Holdup Measured by Four-Tips Optical Fiber Probe in Slurry Bubble column. JCOENG, Vol. 22, No.2, 2016, pp. 42 – 55.
5- Yasser I. Abdulaziz and Shaymaa M. A. Mahmood " Recovery of Base Oil from Spent Automobile Oil Using Elementary and Binary Solvent Extraction " NUCEJ, Vol.91 No.2, 2016 pp.370 – 384.
6- Yasser I. Abdulaziz and Aya A. Esmail " Adsorption of Pb(II) Ions from Aqueous Phase using Activated Carbon prepared from Novel Precursor" Int. J. Curr. Eng. and Tech., Vol.6, No.4, 2016, pp. 1264 - 1270.
7- Yasser I. Abdulaziz and Amenah N. Ahmad " Preparation of Activated Carbon Developed from Local Biosours Material Used to Remove Methylene Blue Dye from Simulated Waste Water" IJCPE, under press.
8- Bekr Husain Alwan and Yasser I. Abdul-Aziz " Adsorption of Heavy Metals from Simulated Waste Water by Prepared Activated Carbon" International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, under press.
9- Dheyaa M. Qasim, Yasser I. Abdul-Aziz and Ziad T. Alismaeel " Biodiesel from Fresh and Waste Sunflower Oil Using Calcium Oxide Catalyst Synthesized from Local Limestone" Research journal of chemistry and environment, Vol. 23 (Special Issue I) May (2019), pp.111 - 119 .
• 3rd Jordan International Chemical Engineering Conference, Sept. 1999, Amman – Jordan.
• AIChE International Conference, Oct.2012, Pittsburgh- PA, USA.
• 1st Annual International Conference on Information and Sciences (AICIS' 18), Nov. 20 – 21, 2018, University of Fallujah – Iraq.
• Iraqi Patent No. (5635) registered in 23/ 1/ 2019. Under titled of Preparing activated carbon from Luffa Egyptia and used for adsorption of Fe+2 heavy ions.
• Instructed and supervised about 40 undergraduate chemical engineering students in several levels per year in basic and fundamental courses of chemical engineering for 12 years using multimedia techniques via Microsoft PowerPoint. Moreover, Instructed for 20 postgraduate students in M.Sc. and Ph.D. courses in different engineering departments (Chemical and Biomedical) for (Technical English courses) for 3 years.
• Teaching (Fluid Flow courses) for undergrad students / 2nd class for 5 years. Also, supervised on 7 assistants in the fluid flow laboratory with more than 10 experiments as startup, shout dawn, and reading measurements.
• Teaching (Chemical Engineering Industries course) for undergraduate students / 3rd class for 5 years. As well as supervised on 5 assistants in associated industrial laboratory with more than 12 experiments in chemical production materials.
• Teaching (Economics for Chemical Engineering course) for undergraduate students / 3rd class for 4 years.
• Teaching (Basic Principles of Chemical Engineering courses) for undergraduate students / 1st class for 3 years.
• Teaching (Bioengineering course) for undergraduate students / 4th class for 4 years.
• Teaching (Heat Transfer courses) for undergraduate students / 3rd class for 6 years and still.
• Teaching (Optimization course) for undergraduate students / 4th class for 9 years and still.
• Teaching (Technical English courses) for postgraduate students in M.Sc. and Ph.D. courses in Chemical and Biomedical departments for 3 years and still.
• Member of the Department Council since 2009.
• Member of the Scientific Committee in the department since 2016.
• Member of the Quality Assurance Committee in College since 2014.
• Member of the Student Discipline Committee at the College since 2014.